Wednesday 31 October 2012

Finn is going to Asia - November 2012!

I'm co very happy to finally announce that in the end of November 2012 I'm visiting Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei! Check out the details below - how cool is this? :)

The first stop is Paper Market in Singapore - I'm teaching 3 mixed-media  classes there! To get more info please follow this link!



Then the Prima Tour picks up the super- talented Janine Koczwara and heads to two stops in Indonesia at Surabaya and Jakarta for My Scrapbook Ideas. How lucky I am to finally meet this super talented artist in person! teaching the classes together is a dream coming true! Here are the deatils for you:


Locations: Surabaya and Jakarta 
Contact Info: myscrapbookideas01@gmail.com 
Telephone: 62-87822476886

Finally we have our last stop of this amazing tour is at Shabby Chic Brunei - more info about the classes here!


More info at:
Email: info@shabbychicbrunei.com
Telephone: +673 242 4440

I hope to meet you durig the classes - what an amazing adventure!
xoxo
Finn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...