Saturday 25 February 2017

Art Transformations Café

My Dear Friends...
I can't thank you enough for such a beautiful response to the Art Transformations project - my brand new venture in collaboration with Everything Art. In case you missed the news, I wrote about it {here}
I got so many amazing comments, messages, words of encouragement and excitement - once again you simply left me speechless, humbled and deeply moved...
Thank you so much for this heartwarming support, I hope our first online class - "Imagine" is going to meet your expectations and to be honest - I just can't wait to see the results and your beautiful art!
I'm sure we will all see many wonderful, creative projects - but what is most important to me, I believe for some of you this class might actaully be the spark that will start your own Art Transformation.
Whatever that means to you, wherever this road may take you, I'll be your biggest supporter and fan! Oh, I can't wait to see the magic begin already!!!

In the meantime, (and I'm waiting really impatiently! ;) ) together with Kasia and Jamie from Everything Art, we've prepared this informal, relaxed interview - or rather a friendly chat in a café in which I'm sharing quite a lot of my thoughts, ideas, memories and reflections.

If you'd like to know why transformations and creativity are so important to me, how long I've been creating art or... why a moth is my symbol and brand logo - this video is something you have to see! :)
Sit back, grab a cup and enjoy!!!


Cafe Promo from Everything Art on Vimeo.

I hope you find my café chat interesting! :) I'd love to hear what you think about it but most of all -
- I'd love to see you soon in my first online class!
You can read all about the whole Art Transformations series and buy the 'Imagine' class on Everything Art website and find all the necessary info on this page of my blog.

"Imagine" class is £24.99 which will be about $31 US, $40 AUD/CAD, €29 Euro.
You can buy it today, or long after the official launch... just click the link and register!






Have I mentioned how impatiently I'm waiting? ;)
Will I see you there?
Lots of hugs,



3 comments:

Wilma said...

What an inspirational and interesting café chat!! Thank you for sharing. Love the story about the moth.
Looking forward to the "Imagine" class!

Dortesjs said...

your such an inspirational woman. i will link to you on my blog. thank you

Ariana said...

Wow! What a lovely video. Your view of Life and art was very inspiring but also Soweto earth and concretely helpful to me. It seems like you are a wonderful teacher and motivator. Permission to play as adults is something most people need! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...