Saturday 18 February 2017

Get Ready for Art Transformations!

My Dear Friends!
I can't believe this is actually happening and that I'm sharing this news with you... :)
For a long time I was almost sure it was impossible, something really beyond my reach... but now, with the help and encouragement I got from my friends, Kasia and Jamie from Everything Art, I can really see another one of my dreams becoming a reality!

My classes are going online!

Before I give you more details about my Art Transformations series, I'd like to invite you to watch this promo video so beautifully shot by Kasia & Jamie. Enjoy!


Art Transformations by Finnabair and Everything Art from Everything Art on Vimeo.


I can't tell you how many times I was emailed, messaged and asked in person about creating an online classroom which could be open for everybody: my students who are ready for more or the ones who would like to have the techniques refreshed, mixed-media oriented artists and crafters who always wanted to join my classes, but for whom it was not possible... and last but not least -
- for mixed- media beginners who are attracted to rich, dimensional projects which happen to be my signature style, who would like to see it all, step by step, and discover products, techniques and most of all, the joy of creating.
And all that from the comfort of your own home! :)
You will be able to take some of my retired classes (tweaked and refreshed!) that were both loved by my students and that are close to my own heart too. 
And there will be even more! The never before seen exclusive classes, interviews, chats, PDFs, a friendly community to share your art, extra features, and most of all - the possibility to get and keep in touch.
I'm so excited, proud and happy to see this project finally going live....
I hope it will open the door to creativity for many of you and I can't imagine a better chance to expand my classroom and invite you all in...

For more detailed information, go right ahead to :

Everything Art Art Transformations
and
my first online mixed media collage class - 'Imagine'

A big dream come true...
Will I see you there? :)

xxx


25 comments:

Nolwenn said...

Congrats Anna on this dream of yours to teach online. You will reach so much more people (even though, seeing you in person is amazing) <3 And thank you for keeping an affordable price.
xo

Wilma said...

WOW..... Congrats. You made me a happy girl! I'm in ;-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Anna! And thank you so much for giving those of us, who are unable to attend your classes because we live so far away, the opportunity to learn from you! It has always been a dream of mine to follow one of your classes - now it will become true!! xoxo

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Congratulations!!! This is such an awesome news! And to tell you the truth... I had shivers watching this video! You are magical!!!!

Love, Zoey

- elbeth - said...

Oh, this is such wonderful news! I'm so happy! Thank you, and thank you for bringing back your Imagine class first of all. I've been wanting to take that course so badly! I've already signed up! See you there!

pjpem said...

Took a class of yours in Fort Lauderdale and always wished I could take more (and more). I'm so happy you will be offering on-line classes! I adore your work!!

Monica said...

This is so awesome. And a wish fulfilled for me. Thank you.

Sue Price said...

What a wonderful idea,I am so excited for you and for me too!!!! I have been looking for some new inspiration and guidance and this is going to be so much fun.
Thank you for reaching for the stars.
Sue

Unknown said...

I'll ne there !!! I'm so happy to see your project !!! Love your art

KAT said...

This is awesome! I am hoping you bring back the class that had the round tea bags on the cover - I've always wanted to do that one! Every excited for US!!!!! Finn in our own home!

Genevieve said...

OMG what an amazing news I basically fainted jumped up and down heart beating ....
Totally excited
Thank you

Myndi said...

So so SOOOO excited to see this. I did the Wanderlust 2016 classes and yours was my most favourite and most coveted class. I'm totally signing up for this!

Unknown said...

Wow!! What great news!! I'm so excited and always wanted to take one of your classes but was unable to find one close enough to me. Now this is possible and I can't wait. I really didn't even read the whole email at first....I scrolled down to the end and found out what I had to do to buy this class. Love your work so much and just know that it will be great!!!!!

Ava Gavloski said...

Bravo, all the best in the coming year

Scraps of Elegance said...

Exciting!!! The short video was filmed so beautifully.

kartkadopolski said...

Congrats Anna! Great News :D

olushka-design.blogspot.com said...

Congrats! It's amazing!

mommyx2 said...

Awesome!! I have been wishing for this!! Every week I check your website class schedule hoping you will be at the queens ink again this summer and dreaming of someday watching online classes ( instead of just the snippets of video I took from your classes I have attended!!) . Thank you, congratulations and I already purchased my first class ( now just to figure out where all my finnabair supplies are and what else I need for class :) !)

Patty O'Malley said...

Fantastic!

Words and Pictures said...

What a fantastic adventure - congratulations! And thanks to Kasia and Jamie for talking you into it!
Alison x

Ann Marie Governale said...

So waited for this to happen. Thrilled to take this class...Cannot wait to get inky! xxx Ann Marie

Unknown said...

Wonderful news indeed. You are indeed an inspiration.
HELEN from South Africa

Unknown said...

I can't wait to take your classes! I'm sure it will be wonderful experience.

Best Regards,
Marilyn

Miranda Edney said...

YOUW ILL SEE ME THERE! I AM SO EXCITED!

Miranda Edney said...

Signed up officially now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ yayyyyyyyyy ! i cannot wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...